Thursday, February 23, 2017

Bitchin: Hi, 2017! I'm back!

Well, I must be doomed for not writing anything in it and it's already 2017. So, happy new year,  happy lunar year, happy valentine, and happy birthday to me, lol. This year, I want to do something different with my blog. Well, since the title of the blog is fictionedfictionalfiction, I think I have to do something which related to that thing. Therefore, I'm planning to do a project with it. In the same time, I'm hoping that I won't abandon it. I have several abandoned projects (lol) and I was a bit guilty to not to continue. However, it's been so hard to focus about it since my head is always full of new ideas (no, I'm not bragging, it's quite annoying tbh). Thus, I simply hope that I can do the right thing by combining the purpose of this blog with the project that I've usually done in some places.

Then, the idea is I'm gonna write post about movie through a fictional character that I've made. I have thought several ideas about it and man, it's quite hard to think up the name for the character. I need something that can be remembered easily. Something short and catchy. But, it's too hard to determine the right name for the character. Well, I've made a decision about it, though. I just don't know if it'll be the right name for the character. Hopefully yes (crossing fingers af). Then, speaking about the character, I think she might be (yes, it's a 'she') twenty something and work in an publishing office. That's the plan. Idk if I will change it 😁. Also, she has a friend, whom has similar hobby like her, watching movie; and basically, the story will be about her experience in watching movie. Maybe there will be some stories about her daily lives and whatsoever. Some stories might be from my real experience or some things that I made up, so don't take it seriously.

As for now, I'm still writing some parts about it. Maybe I will post it soon. Hopefully I will. And I hope this will heal my 'writer block' issues because I want to finish my abandoned project as soon as I can since I come up with many other ideas (I have made 3-4 drafts about it and all thanks to the recent game that I've played. 💀💀💀💀💀). Well, I should stop blabbering about many things and just writing about the project for this blog. Whoever who read this post, thanks for reading it. Hopefully, I can come up with interesting post. Hopefully, Mata ashita (really?) and stay watching movie!


(one of the doramas I've enjoyed last year. Well, I'm thinking my character should be as cute as Mikuri-san 😆😆😆😆😆😆, but I'm so angsty it won't happen lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment