Thursday, November 24, 2016

About JDrama: Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi/ The Most Difficult Romance (2016)

Target....Full Speed....Two Months!
(Samejima Reiji)


Director: Satoru Nakajima and Shintaro Sugawara
Screenwriter: Shigeki Kaneko
Cast: Satoshi Ohno, Haru, Eiko Koike, Kazuki Kitamura
Origin: Japan
Runtime: April 13- June15, 2016
Synopsis: A man who can find it hard to show love toward someone

neng, pilih deh ikan yang mana
I'm so into JDorama and KDrama lately and I have been so much time in watching some series randomly and I found some of them are good and others are not so good, that I've regretly decided to hold it before finish it. Now, after put some reviews about film, I decide to put review about JDorama and it will be Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi. Yes, that dorama, the one with Satoshi Ohno in it. Well, aren't you excited? Because I am! 💃💃💃 I adore his acting in Kagi no Kakatta Heya and Maou; and I know for sure he will do a great job within the dorama. Aside him, the opposite lead character, Haru is not a bad one. I know her from Grasshopper and albeit, she just appear in the screen for some time, I'm impressed on how she can use her 'little' part to gain great impact for the other characters in Grasshopper. There are also some supporting actors and actress that always be my favorite, two of them are Eiko Koike and Kazuki Kitamura. They are superb and I never doubt their skills in acting. Thus, I find myself tempted in watching this dorama, even though I haven't spent much time in watching office romance dorama.
apaan.....apaan.....apaan......
cup cup wau wau
It begins with the story of a 34-year-old man named Samejima Reiji (Satoshi Ohno). He is the director of a first-class hotel. He is famous, handsome, rich, but, he is single; he have never succeeded in having relationship with woman. It's all thanks to his had personality. He have done several omiai with women of his criteria, but they all rejected him after meeting him for the first time, whereas Reiji urged himself to find a fiancee as soon as possible. His urge is caused by his rival in the business, Wada Hideo (Kazuki Kitamura). Wada is the president of the top hotel in Japan and he likes to tease Samejima. One day, Wada teased Samejima because he is single and Samejima decided that he has to a fiancee in the next Hotel Association Party. His pledge then brought him to meet Shibayama Misaki (Haru), a new worker in his hotel. He soon find himself attracted to her. However, his journey to get Shibayama's heart is not easy to do. Samejima has no experience in courting a girl and Shibayama is pretty much an airheaded girl. He got some supports from people around him, including his personal assistant, Muraoki Maiko (Eiko Koike), his driver, even from his rival, Wada. He gradually changed his eccentric personalities, only for Shibayama and Shibayama later understood that Samejima carried a special feeling. But, Shibayama does not think that a relationship between a boss and his underling is appropriate. That matter made Samejima broken and he almost give Shibayama up before got some encouragement from people around him. And now, what will he do to win Shibayama's heart? and will she accept Samejima's feeling? You people need to find the answer by yourself.
i love thiiiiiiiiiiis scene
Now, it;s time for my opinion and this is seriously a good drama. Well, romance is the most mainstream genre in dorama but, this one is a bit different than any romance dorama that I've watched (I admit that I only watched several romance dorama, lol 😄😄😄😄). The story is well-built and the characters had its own interesting past. While I feel that Samejima is quite a bit tsundere, but somehow Ohno can make its own version of tsundere. It's pretty different when I compared it with MatsuJun's version in HYD. I feel like Ohno's version is cuter because he portrayed Samejima as a childish person, but he cannot show it in front of Shibayama and put a brave and wise front. Somehow, I can feel how hard and difficult for him to change himself, to be the person who can show his love sincerely to the one that he loved. Well, this is really 'Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi' because I can see how hard Samejima's struggle in getting closer to Shibayama. He forced himself to drink milk, Shibayama's favorite drink albeit he didn't like it. He named his upcoming restaurant after the name that has been prepared by Shibayama; and many others. His struggle is amusing, though it's heart-wrecking in some points. There are also a story between Muraoki and Wada, that Wada confessed his love to her. However, Muraoki seemed hesitate to accept his feeling because she didn't want to betray his boss by having a relationship with his rival. Another story is about some quirky Samejima's underlings and their hidden agenda to make Samejima and Shibayama dating, so that Samejima will be in a good mood all the time. I really enjoy my time watching the dorama and I have no complaint in spending my time. I hope there will be another dorama with this interesting premise. I really love this 'Isanami-Suyao' and 'Isanami-Shiho' couple. Maybe I should search for another dorama which is written by Shigeki Kaneko. Well, I'm so excited!


Credits for the meme:
stormtales.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment